Would anyone like to join me in a 'Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons' co-write?

Image

The title says it all, you guys. Remember awhile back when the whole Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons was like this huge thing on Tumblr? (To those of you who don't know, it is a mash up of 'Rise of the Guardians,' 'How to Train Your Dragon,' 'Brave,' and 'Tangled.') I wasn't as into it as I am now, and I don't know. I just love the concept. All of these characters and settings and stories can mesh so well, and I don't know, I have MAJOR FUCKING FEELS for each of these characters.

Like, seriously. I relate so much with Jack Frost. All I ever needed was someone to believe in me, to see me for who I am.

And Rapunzel? I want nothing more than to see the world because I know I'm meant for something bigger.

Hiccup? I strive for my step-father's approval. I want him to be proud of me, just like Hiccup did.

And Merida... My mother is the same way. When I came out, she turned into someone she never was before. I was always instructed on how to act after that. So many rules and regulations. I wasn't able to decide my own fate, you know?

Anyway, what do you say?! I only need two more co-authors, as someone as already responded to the post I had up in the Co-Write thread. However, if more than that are interested, please say so, because who knows? Maybe those people won't work out and then I'll need other options! I'm looking for writers with good writing skills (grammar, spelling, etc) and dedication, though they can understand when school gets too crazy for the others to post write away.

The other author and I haven't decided on characters yet, so they're all up for grabs, though I might give her precedence over anyone who jumps on this project now. She did come to me first and I offered her first choice and she hasn't gotten back to me yet. Anyway, any of these cuties can be yours because I am fine writing as any of them!

Image

Image

Image

Image
April 1st, 2014 at 08:16am