Few Quick Recs

So I know I haven't really done a recs post in a long time, but I'm just going to throw out a couple I really like:

1. A Madness of Two

This story is by the amazinggggg sodapop curtis and it's honestly one of the best early FOB stories I've ever read. Probably one of the best Pete stories I've ever read as well. She writes the relationship between the main character, Toni who is a model and addicted to different drugs, and Pete so well I almost can't believe it's not real. The setting of this story is in London where Toni works as a model and lives with her roommate Hannah, but there are flashbacks describing her backstory with Pete throughout. This story is worth catching up on to read as she updates!I mean, look at our little Wentz ((VERY MUCH ACTIVE READ IT RIGHT THIS MINUTE))

Image

Image

2. Remedial Distance and Its Relations to Cardiology

This isn't a bandom or fanfiction (that I know of). But it's really interesting, and there's only one half posted now but I really recommend it. It's something I never would have read if someone else hadn't rec'd it. And that's all I've got to say about that! ((I believe this story is active))

3. (Can I rec my own story? Well I'm gonna).

Twelve Days and Because Twelve Days Wasn't Long Enough

The reason I'm going to rec two of my own stories is that it's my first time I've ever completely finished and posted a story on any website, so I'm proud of myself! I've started plenty, but never finished. And Because Twelve Days Wasn't Long Enough is the sequel I just started. It's a Wentz story, because he's the love of my life. ((Twelve Days is completed, but its sequel is active, so enjoy!))

Image

Image

Image

4. (Okay, this is a co-write I'm doing so I guess technically I'm recommending another one of mine...)

Ivy

This is a co-write I'm working on with heatherlight and it's my first one, so I'm very excited! Ivy is a fantasy AU story about Fall Out Boy, and it's reminiscent of Young Blood Chronicles in that Patrick is possessed, but he's possessed by a goddess, Ivy. All of our boys are included in this, and it's my first real story outside of romance, but I'm finding it to be a lot of fun! I'm going to be working on the next chapter soon, but catch up so you can read along! ((This story is active!))

Image

Image

5. Alone Together Okay, honestly I read this quite a while ago, but I really liked it a lot and I'm surprised I haven't rec'd it before. It's a Pete Wentz story (man I've done a lot of those today, oh well!) and the main character, Taylor, loves flowers. She's a florist because her dad got her interested at a young age, but he left her (I don't exactly remember why). She does get reunited, thanks to Pete, and there's some more bumps along the way. I thought this story was really cute, and I read it all the way through without breaks! ((This story is completed

Image

Image

I know these recs weren't as in-depth as usual, but I'm just super tired and I have to work, so yeah.
April 1st, 2014 at 07:07pm