20 Facts About Me

Okay, so I saw this on YouTube and I'm not sure if anyone on Mibba has made a blog about it, so I decided to make one. So here are some random facts about me:

1) My favorite food is probably Kraft Dinner

2) I don't have a favorite color

3) The first thing I remember buying with my own money was this huge stuffed animal when I was younger. I still have it and I use it as a pillow.

4) I've been dancing since I was three and now I'm fifteen, but I'm giving it up after recital.

5) I used to want to be a singer but then all my friends told me I was a bad singer so I haven't sang or tried writing songs since.

6) Acting is my passion and I want to be in a movie some day.

7) I don't want a boyfriend and whenever I think a guy might be interested in me, I dress like a slob and avoid social networking sites just so he won't like me anymore and can't talk to me.

8) I've won scholarships for dancing before.

9) I've been writing for about two years now.

10) I have an account on fanfiction.net and my penname is tr1xx777.

11) I have been dealing with depression for around a year and I think I've finally started to get better!

12) I really want to be an actress but I'm still going to go to med school to become a doctor because I'm smart enough and have a stomach of steel.

13) I'm moving to California with my best friend when we're graduated.

14) I don't believe in marriage and the thought of ever having children freaks me out.

15) I used to be a bully without really noticing it, but I had a bit of an epiphany and apologized to everyone I hurt.

16) The first story I ever wrote was a Holes fanfiction and I didn't use any punctuation, capitalization and everything was clumped together. You can find it on my FFN profile but the first few chapters have been revised because it was so horrible to look at.

17) I have two brothers.

18) When I got my first bad review, I curled up in a ball on my bed and slept for the rest of the day because I was so hurt but then I checked the reviews again and everyone stuck up for me and since then, I've never really given a shit about what people on the internet say.

19) If I had a smaller tummy, I'm 99% sure I would be a slut and just wear a bra and shorts everywhere.

20) I bought my dog from a puppy mill and I didn't realize it until I read hundreds of reports online and now I'm fucking devastated and furious. Thankfully, the puppy mill has since been closed down.

Well, I guess that's it! I had such a hard time coming up with this and at first I was going to do 50 facts but now I realize that's pretty impossible for me.
April 2nd, 2014 at 02:05am