I'M SEEING ARCTIC MONKEYS LIVE & I NEED YOUR HELP! // international scrapbook

HI BABES HI HELLO HOW THE HECK ARE Y'ALL? I hope you guys are all doing okay since the last time we spoke. TODAY I BOUGHT ARCTIC MONKEYS TICKETS BECAUSE THEY'RE PLAYING IN PITTSBURGH WHICH IS LIKE FIVE HOURS OR SO FROM WHERE I LIVE AND I'M SO HELLA EXCITED LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW (like I look like a megadweeb idk no worries)!!!

I have a blog which if you know me irl you know takes up a lot of me time because it's one of the main channels I use to express myself. And if you've been on Tumblr for any significant length of time, you've have probably encountered a fan or a group of fans that have joined together to make the band they're going to see at a show or festival or whatever a book that is complied solely of fan work, letters, urls, etc. AND I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE SERIOUSLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. NO JOKE. DEAD SERIOUS.

SOOOOOOO THAT'S WHERE YOU ALL COME IN! If you have a blog (or even if you don't idk dude) please please PLEASE check out this post that will have all the information you need about it. I want to do an international one, meaning that submissions from overseas are more than welcome. HOWEVER, I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP, SO PLEASE BE DOLLS AND AT LEAST CONSIDER ADDING SOMETHING TO THE SCRAPBOOK!

I'll be seeing them on June 17, 2014. I'd like all entries/submission/THINGS in before June 15th at the least. I don't mean mailed out by then, I mean physically in my possession so that I can add them to the book for the boys.

Y'ALL GOT 2 AND A HALF MONTHS, ALMOST THREE. GET TO IT! (And thanks in advance for reading this and super thanks if you manage to contribute something. If you message me and you're from here, PLEASE let me know in your message, like hey i'm so and so from mibba dude.)
April 2nd, 2014 at 05:12am