Superstar

Okay, so I don't understand. I don't understand why people don't support you, I get you haven't made the best decisions in life but that''s no reason why your family can't support you, that's no reason why they can't help you instead of put you down. They don't understand you. They don't get how it makes you feel when they say that bullshit about you, too your face. Behind your back. I wish I could stand up and tell them to fuck off, that sure, you have problems, you drink, you smoke, you do drugs, but you're a fucking role model. Because no matter what they say, no matter what you feel like doing to yourself.

You survive.

You take their shit, and I realize that it just pushes you to the bowl, to the bottle and two the pill lines, the mushrooms. The poison. I can't help but feel sorry for you, I can't help but wish I could give you the strength to quit. I can only imagine what goes through your head. What you wish about yourself, those dark thoughts that haunt every persons mind when they're put down by people who are supposed to love you. I realize that if they backed off, and stopped putting you down. About every. Little. Fucking. Thing. Then you would be a stronger, healthier person.
I just wish that They understood.

I personally think that you should be looked up too. You've made mistakes, I know. But no matter what you are always being yourself. Not who other people want you to be, not who other people expect you to be, but who you are. And man, that's something to be admired. Considering all the shit you go through, how much emotional drama that goes on in your head, how much family drama goes on outside your head. I would be on drugs to escape it all too.

I just hope you know that no matter what they say, they are your family, your father, your grandmother, your grandfather. They all love you- they are just stubborn motherfuckers.

I want you to know. I want all of you to know,
be strong. Because most of you are fucking role models.
April 2nd, 2014 at 07:36pm