Hail To The Syn.

Okay....so do any of you Avenged Sevenfold fans get actual chills while listening to Syn play the guitar? I grew up listening to metal. My mom was a metal head for fuck's sake. I just was always drawn to the guitar the most. Drums and vocals are great too and I appreciate them, but the guitar has almost always been center stage for me.

I wish that I'd kept taking guitar lessons when I was eighteen. Who knows, by now I could have been great at it. Procrastinating and low self esteem played a big part in my guitar playing skills wavering but oh well....that's the past.

But yeah....Synyster Gates to me, is a guitar God. The way he stands and projects himself when he plays, to the sound and talent itself. *shivers with chills*

Those expressions he makes too. There's just something special about him that draws you in while he's playing. Anyone can pick up a guitar and learn how to play okay, but it was like he was BORN to play guitar. You can just feel it while listening to their songs.

I don't know how many times I've rewound some of his solos over and over and just closed my eyes and really SAVORED the rich sounds and tones of his guitar as he played. That feeling should become like a religion or something lol.

So yeah he's amazingly gorgeous and goofy at times and all around seductive and want worthy, but before all of that, he's an extremely talented guitarist who is damn good at what he enjoys. That's honestly why I love him the most. I'd still love him and his talent even if he wasn't as attractive.

Tomorrow I think I'll post a blog filled with all my favorite photos of Syn playing guitar and also share the personal photos I took at the last concert I went to of theirs in October. Good night Deathbatties. <3

Image
April 3rd, 2014 at 04:43am