That Awkward Moment Thursday

That Awkward Moment Thursday

So I guess you could say I'm an awkward person and I have to decided to share a bunch of my  awkward moments.

That awkward moment when...
...Your dad stops the car in the middle of the intersection instead of behind the stop sign...where you're supposed to stop.

That awkward moment when...
...Your mom introduces you to your fifth cousin and tries to set you up. "Fifth cousins don't count"

That awkward moment when...
...You go to turn of the classroom light and slip and fall on a jacket and the teacher stops the movie and makes the person who owns the jacket get up and apologize to you in front of the class.

That awkward moment when...
...Your crush ends up being your waiter and your mom says "Dolley will have..."

That awkward moment when...
...Complain about your friend to someone and then realize that you pocket-dialed them and left a voicemail containing all the stuff you said about them.

That awkward moment when...
...You wave at someone who's walking behind a group of people and all those people start waving at you.

That awkward moment when...
...Your baby cousin(4) says he has to go to the bathroom with someone and then goes outside with his brother and starts going ON the sliding glass door.

That awkward moment when...
...You realize that Aladdin went to a brothel and they didn't like him because he was poor.

That awkward moment when...
...You go to the elevator at the library and then a guy who's talking to himself gets on and just sings to you the whole way down. #Vets

That awkward moment when...
...Your parents come downstairs into the basement at your friend's party in front of all your friends and they start grinding...excuse me while I go die in the corner.

That awkward moment when...
...You see a spider while writing this and scream your brains out. 

That awkward moment when...
...Your dad doesn't get the f****** spider!

That awkward moment when...
...A spider causes you to say, "What the Frank! Dad if you dont beat his brains out I'll punch something! Squish the crap out of him!"

That awkward moment when...
...Some guy tells you he's a wanted man and he did coke in elementary school.

That awkward moment when...
...Your mom says that she twerks better than Miley Cyrus.

That awkward moment when...
...You start drinking before the toast has been made.

That awkward moment when...
...You thought I meant toasted bread.

That awkward moment when...
...You start singing loudly thinking you're home alone and your dad comes out of the basement.

That's all for now folks! Comment any awkward moments if you'd like :)
April 3rd, 2014 at 02:21pm