Funny Stuff!!

So today at work, I saw the craziest shit! I was in the hand out window and the next order was an ice cream cone. I went and made it real fast and then this young guy, like 18, came through with his shirt off. That's really not surprising in this town because it gets hot lately. Well, he takes the cone from me, fucking smashes it purposely into his bare chest and then rubs it around!!!!

All while keeping eye contact with me and a smirk the entire fucking time!!!! I was like, "Oh My God!!" He like stomped the gas and left but me and my friend laughed so hard after we got over the shock lol. I mean who does that? He wasted a dollar to play some prank or look nutso. I was telling this other girl at work what happened because she was in the bathroom.

She was like, "No way." Then she asked me if I remembered that whole "planking" thing. I said yes and she said something about it was a prank like that and people record it. I was like....."wow." People are silly lol. I mean people died planking so some people just take it too far, obviously but hey, it's their life right?

If it had been Syn or something then I honest to God probably would have creamed my own self in the drive thru and not given it another thought lol. Sadly, it wasn't. ;(

This week I've been stuck on a few of Beyonce's songs. I like "Partition" and "Drunk In Love." Like I listen to the last one several times. It's just a cool, chill song even if it is a little different. These songs give me story ideas. Go figure.

I've also been into Panic at the disco, too. I never really followed them back in the day so they are all new to me. "This is Gospel" and "Lying is the most fun" are still my favorites. Speaking of that, there was this guy that came through drive thru at work today. He was obviously cute. Yes, I'm married but I'm also comfortable enough with saying if other people are cute.

Well, he looked like a cross between Brendan Urie and Pete Wentz. I was like.....HOT DOG! He was really nice too and flashed me his pretty teeth. *faints* J/k lol. He was a pleasant uplift to my day anyway.

I saw something that made me giggle earlier. I mean there's always been debate about when does a title become too long. Like, normally I don't really care because I'll still read the story even if my OCD is reeling and all out of whack if the title is over four words long. But earlier I saw a story that was like 12 words long in the title. That like a record? *giggles* I'm not hatin on anyone or making fun here I just thought it was funny because when I saw it there was this voice of Lil Jon in my head going, "Got damn!" Lmao.

Me and my friend are laughing because at Sam's stores they have a 40 bulk count of condoms LOL. I asked her if they sold quarts of lubricant too. Bahahaha! It reminded me of this episode of Family Guy. The one skit where Peter is a personal shopper for this really, really overweight woman. (Not hating, just explaining the skit) Well she gave him a shopping list and he's like, "You want a drum of something and then a pallet of cheezits?" I don't remember the exact thing she wanted but he then asked, "Where are you getting these units of measurements?" Me and my man laugh so hard at that.

I'm home now just chillin with my pets and listenin to tunes til my man gets off. I might work on an update for Filled With Syn since you all loved the update last night. Would you like that? ;) I wanna thank anyone who reads it! Especially those who comment. You ladies make me feel special and appreciated. It's awesome.

"Fill the tub up half way then ride it with my surf board. Surf board."

Oh! I'll just leave this here, too. Hehe.

Image
April 3rd, 2014 at 10:19pm