Co-write update.

Hey guys!

So there's a couple of things regarding my co-writes that I need to tell you. The first being that Kasey and I will no longer be writing together. She deleted me from here without my knowing however long ago she did it, she's removed herself from the two co-writes we haven't finished yet (one of which only has one chapter that I put up) and she wrote a blog saying she won't be co-writing or writing full length stories anymore because she 'doesn't have the time'.

I've seen this one coming if I'm honest. It's like I never existed to her anymore because she's busy with Bree and Alix. But hey, who needs a little British girl in their lives, right? Our story Seduce & Destroy hasn't been touched or even looked at in months because she had no inspiration even though I helped her with a plan for her next update, and she just didn't want to carry on with our plans to write a third in our MIW stories. Both are now on hiatus, and will be for as long as it takes for me to get to them. I will continue them in the future though, I promise.

I have a funny feeling Bree and I aren't going to be writing together anymore either, which I am kinda disappointed about since our recent fictions are all Tom Hiddleston based because that man is just too perfect for life. Neither of us have spoken in weeks again, she hasn't updated Revenge yet but she's been updating other stuff and yeah. I don't know. I'll speak to her when I get a bit of time to find out what we're going to do, but we have a story that needs finishing and three that aren't started. If she's not going to write with me anymore, I'll need to know who's keeping the stories and what not. So more on that situation will come if and when I speak to her.

CHRISSY CAME BACK. :D <3
You have no idea how happy I was when I woke up on a college morning to a message from Chrissy. I've missed my weirdo drama llama friend so much. Omfg. She's currently got issues with stuff so she hasn't update again yet, but she will when everything's been sorted so yeah. Our Doctor Who/Falling In Reverse story - Immortalized By You and our FIR/Motionless In White story - Knife Blood Nightmare are both back up and running. IBY is a little slower as she's not sure where to go with it, but we will talk about it at some point so we can work on getting it finished. And KBN is coming nicely with drama and stuff. So yeah. Look out for those ones. :3

Updates with Kimmi are on a halt for the time being as she's working on her solo stuff because she has so damn many of them. As far as I know, we both know what we're doing for those stories and she'll be updating whenever she can. So there's not really much I need to say about those two. They're coming, trust me!

As for all the others? I have no idea. They've all been abandoned and I'm leaving them all on hiatus. There's a Black Veil Brides one I was asked to do with two others, but I haven't heard from one of them in a while and the other is perfectly active on other stuff but is ignoring both me and that story, and since it wasn't my story to begin with and one of the authors is still active, I can't do anything about it, so I have to wait for her to let me know what's going on.

My last blog lists 3 co-writes that I need co-authors for, so go check that out if you're interested. The others will come when I know more, and the majority of them are going to stay as solo's and get updated as and when I have the time to get them back up and running.

So yeah.
There's my update on stuff regarding co-writes, so you now know what's happening with them.

It's Friday again, so Savin' Me has been updated. Go read my update if you haven't already. :3

I'm going out with a friend from college later to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier, so I'm stoked for that. But a few of my friends who have seen it have given me one of the biggest spoilers they could ever fucking give me, and it's really pissed me off. I'm not going to write it into this blog because I don't want to spoil it for anyone else who hasn't seen it yet, but when I have seen it then I'll look for people who have seen it to rant with, because this spoiler has completely thrown me off and confused the hell out of me. Like, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! D:

But anywho!
I'm off.
Gonna spend the day watching Marvel: Agents of SHIELD online, then gonna go and see CA: TWS later. Happy meeeee. ^-^

Stay awesome dudes! \m/

--AJB xo

Song of the day: The Used - The Bird and The Worm.
April 4th, 2014 at 12:16pm