Save me from myself {group write}// spring cleaning

Ugh, don’t you hate it when sometimes you just can’t think of anything for about ten billion years and other times ideas wrap themselves around you like bacon around a jalapeno until you have to either write them down and go with it or they’ll squeeze the life out of you? Well right now, I’m a jalapeno.

I blame this on the fact that I have a super hard time finding hockey AU, or cross team stories. I hate it, because I don’t want the fact that I don’t really know the players on the Hurricanes to keep me from reading a good story, you know? So then I had this idea, and stop me if this is stupid.

Real World

I just love the idea of a bunch of young single people being thrown in a house with cameras to kind of see what would happen. So the idea is this, I’m thinking three girls, four guys (maybe four girls three dudes, we’ll see) and each author gets to pick the player they want their character to end up with. And since it’s AU, guess what?

THEY CAN BE FROM ANY TEAM.

If you want a girl to be in a love triangle between Sidney Crosby and Justin Faulk, I’m all good with it. The only thing I ask is that you be willing to let other females slut it up with your man in the name of drama, because if anybody watches real world, we all know there is a lot of that ha ha.

Anywho, since they have worked so wonderfully in the past, I’m going to use the idea originally created by the lovely Maddi; of a golden message, and here is what I’m looking for:

**Call the message something that will make me smile

A. A sentence or two about why you’d want to be in this story

B. Top three guys you would want to write for, just in case we have doubles (but I doubt we will) PICS AND GIFS ARE WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED.

C. What kind of ‘character’ you want your top three guys to be. This can be based off their personality, or you can totally freestyle it. If you want to make Jonathan Toews a douchebag man whore, go for it, more power to you.

D. Top three ‘characters’ you’d want your girl to be (try to match them with your guy, I’ll explain more in the example) if you want to write a little blurb about what your girl would be like as each type of personality, go for it.

E. Anything else you would like to throw in, maybe an idea you were thinking of for a certain pairing, show or story title ideas, anything at all.

Because my brain is shut down from work, example time. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, NONE OF THESE ARE OFF LIMITS OR TAKEN.

Message: Geno is sex personified.

A. Smut is my specialty, and I think this would be a great story for some drunken hookups.
B. 1. Sidney Crosby
2. Patrick Kane
3. Teuvo Teravainen

C. 1. The nice guy/ gentleman
2. The flirt / ladies man
3. The shy boy (but gets really flirty when he’s drunk)

D. 1.The lady flirt
2. The girl who likes someone else
3. The funny girl

E. Um, I don’t know what to call the show besides Real World, but maybe we could call the story “Party Animals” or something? IDK, I’m stumped.


TA DA. So if you want to be in the story, give me something along the lines of that, and pass this blog onto anyone who may be interested, because I love meeting new people!

I;m going to be writing for most of tomorrow, so I’ll be checking in, but I’ll try and wait a full day before picking my coauthors. Get it, got it, good.

Oh, and I did some spring cleaning. If a story has been dead to me for a long time, or I was just hopelessly stuck, I deleted it.

But yeah, start sending those messages pretty please! Love you all

xoxoxoxoxo
Ashlee
April 5th, 2014 at 08:00am