Harry Potter Co-Write, Anyone?

I have been dying to do a next-generation Harry Potter co-write recently, especially since I've been reading so many awesome fics on HPFF.net for them. I don't really care how many people we have, but I'm thinking me and either 1, 2 or 3 more people. The story will involve our female love interests and the next generation Potter, Weasley and Malfoy boys! So, the options for the boys are James Potter (born 2005), Albus Potter (born 2006), Hugo Weasley (born 2007) and Scorpius Malfoy. You could use Rose Weasley (born 2006) or Lily Potter (born 2008) for your girl if you're having Scorpius for your boy, but you obviously don't have to.

Depending on how old we want the characters to be at the time, Albus, Scorpius and Rose will be in the same year, James is a year ahead of them, Hugo is a year below them and Lily is a year below Hugo. We can figure out together what year we want them all to be in the story!

I don't care who you use as your face claim for them, as long as they fit their overall descriptions (like James as brown hair, Scorpius has blonde hair, etc.), so you can make your characters whoever you want!

And, since JK Rowling was really vague about the next generation's future, we have total freedom over what we want to do with this story, which is always really nice! I think either James or Albus would be my top pick for boy, but I'd be willing to change if someone had a boy they really wanted!

If you're interested in writing a next-generation Potter fic with me, send me a PM and we can start talking!
April 5th, 2014 at 06:51pm