(My) One Direction (Dream) WWA Setlist

Okay so, I recently read an article on Sugarscape about a few things related to the upcoming 1D WWA tour that have been teased to the fans. Since it's about three weeks away, I thought I'd share my dream setlist that I really wish they would perform later. Hehe. Bear with me!

1. Little White Lies
I know what you're thinking; opening with a song off the new album? Okay, BUT. Think about how cool it is for them to open with "IF THIS ROOM WAS BURNING," and the song would be like "You wanna make some rules now cool, then we'll watch them break tonight." Oh sweet lord.

2. Kiss You
Need it an explanation? The boys will be like saying hi to the audience and after a little chat, Harry will be like "I wanna kiss every single one of you tonight!" And you'll try to remember how to breathe.

3. Loved You First
I imagine this goes straight after Kiss You ends. You know, just enough to keep the energy up, but a good song to take it a bit slower.

4. Through the Dark
Now we have some serious stuff going. Maybe this goes after some Liam and Louis chat, or some Twitter questions. The boys will sit on a platform in one straight line, center stage. Maybe Niall in the middle with a guitar.

5. Over Again
I DEMAND NOUIS TO SIT TOGETHER AGAIN DURING THIS SONG. I love them there, omg. Louis is just so brilliant in changing the lyrics and Niall always laughs at them no matter how stupid.

6. Moments
I really don't have an explanation for this except that I think it'd be cool for them to go to intermission after Harry's high note, "...before you leave me todaaayyyy!" and the drum finish.

Intermission

7. Midnight Memories
STRAIGHT OFF THE PLANE TO A NEW HOTEL. YES.

8. Rock Me
And then they go straight to Rock Me. The jamming continues! After Zayn's high note in MM, they'll start clapping, and Harry will start losing his mic, all good stuff.

9. I Would
I imagine that this would be a good time to cool off a little with some Liam and his "Lately I found myself thinking~" dance. Maybe after a few chitchats from Niall and Zayn or Harry.

10. Strong
Ugh, you don't know how much I want this song to be in the show. Also I think this would be the perfect transition from the rocking songs to the mellow ones.

11. Summer Love
AND THE TEARS BEGIN.

12. Half a Heart
Heyyoooo. A must-perform mellow song from the new album, for sure.

13. Little Things
Aaaand end the heartache parade with a classic. Niall with a guitar, no doubt, and probably some Liam beatboxing too. Please let Liam beatbox

14. Happily
This may go after a few sessions of those-goofballs-being-total-idiots-and-possibly-having-some-stupid-dance-contest-with-their-bandmates. Yeay for pumping the mood back up!

15. Diana
Because who doesn't want this in their setlist??? This song has touched so many people, it even inspired one of my stories here. This has to be in the setlist.

16. Story of My Life
Okay, this is the song that would seem like their second to last song, and the boys will all be like "Thank you for coming, we truly love you, and we do hope to see you again! This is Story of My Life!" But nope, they're not finished.

17. Don’t Forget Where You Belong
They then would "close" with this song, which basically tells the greatest story ever. The boys will then go out with Liam's "You will never forget it, this song," and Zayn's "You will never," and the lights goes off.

18. Live While We’re Young
As the audience is like ENCORE ENCORE, they will cheekily come out again with this stupidly amazing song with like bubble guns and pies and giant balloons that they throw to the audience. THEY'RE BACK.

19. What Makes You Beautiful
OF COURSE IT'S INCLUDED HERE TOO. WHY WOULDN'T IT BE? It doesn't hurt if we get to see Harry's knickers again, too

20. Best Song Ever
Now they actually close! WITH THE BEST SONG EVER. Aw yes. Maybe they even get to do their characters' impressions before they sing the song. Ugh perfect.

So there it is! The setlist turned out longer than I expected, so if you got through all that, God bless your soul.

I feel like they're going to do some covers, but I don't really know what song I want them to cover, so I leave it just with the originals. I also made a playlist on Youtube in that order, because I'm procrastinating just to show you how I pictured it.

Teehee!

See, I spend time to post blogs like this yet I fail to update my stories. I need to get my priorities straight.
April 5th, 2014 at 08:26pm