My One-Year Anniversary

Hello everyone,

I can’t believe it’s been a year since I started dating my boyfriend. He’s kind, sweet, funny, silly, goofy, and everything else I could want in a guy. He completes me, and I feel whole when I’m with him. He always tells me I’m beautiful that I have no flaws, and that I’m perfect. How much sweeter could he be? Our anniversary was yesterday and we went to the park and ate lunch. He gave me three presents. They were: A Pokeball that turned into a Munna, a Rue 21 gift card, and my favorite, a letter telling me why he loves me. He signed his name at the bottom, and my heart burst. It was the sweetest thing ever!! I love him from the bottom of my heart, and I can’t believe he’s mine. He respects me, like no other guy has ever done before. For example, he is willing to wait for marriage until we have sex. I love that he respects me so much. He also asks me before we do something if it’s okay. I love that about him! He truly values me and I love him so much for it! He is my other, and I can’t see my life without him in it. We plan on getting married in 2016. I want to get married in October, but he wants to get married on the day we got together. I love October though, so I’ll try to convince him the best I can. The best part about my boyfriend is that he can go from silly to serious. There are times when he’s serious about the important issues and then there are times when he’s silly, which are often. If any of you have someone you love, don’t let them go. Keep them close, and tell them how you feel.

Love, Halloweenlover
April 6th, 2014 at 01:50am