Anonymous Hate on Tumblr

I honestly laugh at anonymous hate now. Before it would really affect me, back when I was self harming and suicidal. Now, I literally cry with laughter. For the past two or three weeks I've been getting hate because I'm close to a band. Well, two bands.

I went to support these bands at Soccer Six (a footballing event in London where bands take part) and to have a laugh with them. It was an amazing day. We had beers with them, supported them during the football (although they should all stick to being in a band, especially the lead singer of one band) and watched actual football on the TV in the bar.

A couple of days later I found some anonymous hate in my Tumblr inbox. "You're such a slut for kissing Sam.", "You're such a slut, he touched your arse. Fucking slut.", "What would Sam see in you?" and it goes on and on.

It made me laugh because Sam (from one of the bands) did kiss me, put on my cheek when he was saying goodbye. We're friends and a kiss on the cheek is acceptable, right? It made me laugh harder as my friend got some hate too for 'sneaking around the corner and fucking Mikey' which was completely the opposite of what happened. We were crying with laughter on the phone to each other over all this hate. It's ridiculous but absolutely hilarious. I got a message through not long ago saying the person has written something about me and my friends and posted it on a band whores tumblr site. I'm honestly going to howl with laughter if it actually gets posted.

Man, I love hate.

Have any of you ever had hate you could just laugh and laugh at?
April 7th, 2014 at 01:16pm