Life's Changing and I'm Scared

So, my life is totally changing lately and I'm kind of still trying to wrap my head around it all. I mean, I finished therapy last week which is really scary. I know my therapist is right and that I don't need to be there anymore but the whole thing of 'moving on' is truly frightening. She's helped me so much and has becoming a huge part of my life that it really does feel like a break up (her words). But I know, deep down, I can manage on my own. And maybe that's the scarier part?

Anyway, she's the one who gave me the confidence to do what I've always wanted to do and to apply to colleges. Never did I expect to be accepted into both places I auditioned + interviewed for (I'll be studying acting and performance). So now I'm faced with the decision of choosing which place to study. I have my heart set on one college; the course is great, the facilities are amazing, and the lecturers seem really professional. As soon as I went for my audition, I fell in love. The second isn't as professional and I didn't like the disorganised set up of everything, but it's closer (still an hour away though) and I know I won't have to pay for the course. I need help but no one will give it to me!

There's other shizz going on but I can't be bothered going into them because they will take forever to explain. It's just, my life is changing and I'm terrified that I'll end up the way I was only a year ago.
April 9th, 2014 at 03:12am