Things and Stuff.

Yesterday sucked so bad! I woke up with a migraine and it pretty much ruined my day off. It made me nauseous. Me and my husband went to Olive Garden for lunch and I couldn't even eat hardly. It pissed me off lol.

Sigh. I'd like to state that I really don't care if a person's story has a layout or not here. I'll still read the story if it interests me. Is it wrong that I think the story should be about the writing first and the fact we can make custom layouts here is just a bonus? Don't get me wrong, making a banner and layout for my story is part of the fun, but it's not mandatory for me to write a story or post it. When you read a published novel or book, there are no layouts or fancy banners on the pages. Most everyone uses layouts with their stories here but I think just because someone doesn't have one doesn't mean they should be forced into getting one or judged harshly for it.

Having said that, if it's a personal pet peeve of yours or if it messes with your O.C.D., then I understand but don't ridicule people still because it's your preference because maybe it's not theirs. If I come across a layout with really bright text, it hurts my eyes but here's what I do, I take my mouse and highlight all of the text. It makes it darker and easier to read. So problem solved. I read the story and go on with my day.

Well off to work. Maybe I'll continue writing stories here. Lately I haven't been all that sure about it.
April 10th, 2014 at 01:56pm