News Update

It's a cold and bleary day here on the Central Coast, N.S.W. It's been raining on and off since this morning and whilst I love winter and all that it brings, I don't love that I can't hang out the load of laundry I really needed done. I suppose it serves me right for procrastinating for so long with it, right? Haha. At least I still have one clean pair of trackies I can wear.

Anyways, due to the weather, I'm thinking it's a reading/writing kind of day. I'm behind in quite a few of the stories I'm subscribed to, not to mention I have a seriously long list of other stories I want to read too that I haven't even started yet. I suppose sometimes I put it off because I'm one of those people who writes my feedback as I read, so it's not just as simple as sitting down and reading. It's tedious sometimes, but I'm so used to doing it that way that I can't imagine not doing it.

And writing needs to be done too. I've almost got 5 pre-writes for Love versus Lust done and when I've finished chapter 27, I'm gonna start posting again. It's seriously time for me to finish that story off... I mean, I've only been writing it since 2008, last update having been way back in September, 2012. I doubt anyone will even read it anymore, but that's cool. I still want to finish it, just so I have closure with it.

Also gonna work on my new story that I have started writing. Hoping to get a good portion of that pre-written too so I'm prepared to begin posting it when I finish off LvL. Fingers crossed everything goes according to my plan...

Hope everyone is having a good day! x
April 12th, 2014 at 05:30am