So Can I Complain?

FIRST.

Lol.

I'm not really that angry I just wanted that to be in all caps.

Anyway, Point #1:

My theme for my blog seems way too girly. For real though, and I go and look at more mature people's blogs and just think that wow I should change mine to something like that. So then, I go and try to find not the same exact layout that they have but somewhat similar, and I come up with some more girly shit that doesn't even begin to describe my personality which is what I want my blog layout to reflect...sigh...

So yeah, Point #2:

My best friend was supposed to be moving to my town that I moved to 2 years ago. I know that sounds crazy and completely weird but her parents wanted to move to a small town so I suggested mine. Of course it was taken into consideration and then her mom agreed. I was as surprised as she was. I guess her mom just realized that it's better if me and her were together instead of an hour and a half apart. Well, they found a house and they were going to move here in a fucking month.

ONE MONTH.

Then, some stupid fucking asshole had to go and buy the house they were going to buy. The only reason they hadn't bought it yet was because of financial issues. I feel like almost numb right now. It's like being promised a puppy and then you are so excited to get this puppy but then a few days before you get this puppy it somehow gets loose and gets hit by a car.

THAT IMAGE IS FUCKING BRUTAL WHY WOULD I EVEN VISUALIZE THAT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!

Anyway, I think you might get the point. It fucking hurt like hell when she told me the news and I was even helping her search for more houses within the vicinity of my school and shit. Yeah, no on that too. I want to cry but then again, what purpose does that serve? Except to give you puffy eyes, red-splotched cheeks and mentally drain your body of any emotion? Yeah not appealing, plus I've already got the non-emotion thing covered.

Point #3:

My knee fucking hurts. I popped it out of its joint yesterday for the 8th or 9th time in the past few years. It gets worse every time. The worst part is not knowing that you're going to get injured until it's too late to stop it. My boobs hurt too...plus I have a bacterial infection that is in a very embarrassing place. My throat hurts...what else?

I have more stuff to complain about too...I don't even know what they are anymore.

I just want to say why does Luke Hemmings have to be so perfect? He kills me. Literally...I just die like every time his perfect face appears anywhere. Even in my mind...

I be he'd look so perfect in his American Apparel underwear too...just saying...
Image
April 13th, 2014 at 06:11am