My Boyfriend's Mom Hates Me

My friends have probably listened to me talk about my boyfriend's mom before. I honestly just do not understand her in any way, shape or form. I don't get anything she does 99% of the time, but that's besides the point. Luckily, I don't have to see her that often, but when I do, I definitely walk away with a gray cloud over my head. She really brings my mood down. Help me jesus.

Here are five reasons I know my boyfriend's mom hates me.

1. She always puts me down. Anything I want to do, she tells me I can't do it. She scoffs and rolls her eyes and says 'good luck'.

2. She obsesses over my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend. They've been dating for something like two months and all she ever does is talk about how great C is. I am not even kidding. When we went to the mall yesterday, she spent the entire 15 minute drive talking about how she needed to buy C a new Cardinals shirt. Brendan and I have been dating for two and a half years and I'm like a pariah.

3. She gets mad when Brendan and I do stuff together. We went to the Blues game today and she got genuinely pissed off. Like she would not speak to a single person. At all. She hates when we're together.

I honestly think if Brendan and I were to ever break up, it would be because his mom hates me. I hope to god it never happens, but she really, really hates me and I have no idea why. Luckily, Brendan sees what she does and is on my side. Praise jesus for my boyfriend.
April 14th, 2014 at 04:14am