A Blog for Everything | A Gift for You

First. Let me apologize for any typos beforehand. I'm typing it on a keyboard that kind of hates me.

Now, the first real topic.... Excitement. As of the 7th, I have a date for prom. Its technically a friend date, but shes lesbian and I'm bi and we've been 'talking' sort of. Anyway. So shes excited she gets to take me to prom. Im excited to have such a wonderful lady to be taking me. I'm wearing a purple dress i already had. Its not a prom dress, its just a normal dress. Shes ordered a tux. And a purple bowtie to go along with it . Its normal to be nervous, right?

Next. I've decided where I'm going to get my tattoo. It's going to be a butterfly with the name Grace down the body for my sister. It'll be on my shoulder chest meeting area on my left side. I'll probably get iy in December.

Third. Or. Fourth whichever. I've decided if and when i come out to my family, many step dad will be the first adult to learn. Cause even though Hes in has forties and from the south and country, he accepts things better than my mom. For example, yesterday we were discussing religion and i said that i understand deists because i believe there is something ... but i don't know what it is. And unlike my mother, he said he saw where i was coming from and all. My mom got mad at me the last time i brought up my opinions on the subject. And yeah. ....

Thank you for reading this. Since i can't get image posting to work, as a thank you gift, if you comment with the title of a story, poem, et cetra, I'll read and comment on it. Thank you and good fortune to you all.
April 14th, 2014 at 05:07am