What I Get Tired Of

I'd like to think I'm a tolerant person. I've developed a lot more patience now than I used to have. I try to not choose sides with people and just try to find out the right and wrong of situations. However, we all have our breaking point. There are things people can do to me that will make me lose respect for them REAL quick. Below is a list of those things.

Lying and dishonesty:
This is pretty self explanatory. If you lie, especially about serious and important issues just to save your own ass, purposely hurt someone or for any sinister reason, I don't tolerate that or care for it. There's a difference in telling a positive, small white lie to spare someone's feelings and then lying to their face when you feel or act differently.

Backstabbing/Talking behind someone's back:
This kind of goes hand in hand with lying. If you're nice to someone's face but talk shit about them to other people when they aren't around, publicly, that's backstabbing or what I like to call "being two-faced." Just no. That will make me ignore you ASAP.

False accusations:
This one bugs me the MOST! When someone falsely accuses me of things I didn't say or do, that gets under my skin like crazy. Seriously just don't or expect to get ignored/dead to me really fast. Especially if you don't take the time to find out the truth first.

I also dislike.....when people.....nit pick everything, belittle others, look down on people, gang up on someone and bully them, use the "poor me" card repeatedly, and just downright disrespect people.

I talk a lot in my blogs about people disrespecting me because THEY DO. Just because you don't see what was said or what happened doesn't mean that it's not happening to me or that I'm not experiencing disrespect first hand. The thing is, I don't try and make public scenes here. I don't want anyone to get banned or get banned myself. Plus, I don't think it 's right to publicly air my problems to the world. It's no one's business besides the parties involved.

If someone says something out of the way to me, I usually ignore them and DON'T comment because I don't want to istigate a war. That does NOT make me a pushover. It makes me someone who wants peace to remain instead of a ruckus. If it's a serious enough issue, I might address it but with the presence of a third party who is an authority figure. Normally though, I just don't respond. I might vaguely explain what's going on to someone in private that I can trust and I'll ask them for advice on the situation or reassurance.

Some of you may like your opinions challenged or to debate about things when someone says/does something questionable to you but I don't. I just find it.....a waste of my time. If someone wants to be rude to me here, let them. Chances are I can make new, real friends who aren't on some bullshit. Plus, why should I waste my time fretting over a negative comment someone left? Just because they want to embarrass themself or be rude to me doesn't take ANYTHING away from me as a person. If other people want to believe the lies people say about me, then that's cool. I probably would rather be friends with people who get to the bottom of things themselves instead of believing accusations of others.

The bottom line is, people can say or do all they want to me. It no longer makes me question my integrity. I'm comfortable and content with who I am. I speak my mind and am HONEST. Self confidence and respect for myself are things that no one will ever take from me.

On a different note, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be here. I'm not leaving now but just try and cherish the time I'm here cause my future here keeps growing dim. A lot of my friends have been run off by petty users or situations. Some people just left because of their dislike for what they felt was the double sided rules. There are a lot of things that go on here that I have to roll my eyes at and keep quiet over. I always told myself I wouldn't leave here until it becomes absolutely unbearable which it hasn't yet for me but my tolerance is running on empty. It's only a matter of time.

Hate me for my honesty. Even disagree with me. You're entitled to that. Just don't expect to outright disrespect me and think I'll put up with it.
April 14th, 2014 at 06:25am