I have a co/group write idea.

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone's interested! I mostly write fan fic, so all of these plots would be AU if that were to be the case. Of course, there's always the option of doing original fiction as well.

The Idea
Three individuals all use the same temp agency to find new careers — one is in the medical field (could be a nurse, doctor, etc.), another a teacher, and the last one is the struggling creative type (aspiring actor, musician, poet). However, the woman in charge of sending out their resumes is new and gets them mixed up, resulting in each of them getting placed into jobs the others are qualified for. The creative type is now in medicine, the medicine person is now an elementary school teacher, and the teacher has to put together a mind-blowing collection to show at an exhibit in just a few months.

With this one, anything/everything can be changed to suit our liking. I'm really just in love with the idea of how hilarious this story could be — the idea of a doctor being in charge of thirty little kids warms my heart.

Obviously there'd be at least three people, but I'm thinking we could use a fourth to write the role of the woman at the temp agency. You can slot in any secondary characters you want — friends, significant others, family members, co-workers, etc.

As I said, this works for both an original fic or fan fic AU, so if you're interested, shoot me a PM with the following:
Which character would you like to write?
Are you more comfortable writing fan or original fiction?
If fan fiction, which fandoms do you write in?

All I ask is that you're dedicated and have decent spelling/grammar (or would be cool with having your chapter beta'd before posting).
April 14th, 2014 at 05:35pm