I Just Want to Breathe

Something shitty happens to me every single day.

I mean, not that shitty things don't happen to everyone every day, it's just that for me, I feel like I can't go one day without wanting to feel like it's the end of the world...

Gahh, but I suppose that is the wonderful thing I like to call, The Life of a Teenager.

Now playing.

Anyway, I just feel depressed or something. I'm tired and I feel very drained. My head is stopped up because the seasons are changing and stupid sinuses are acting up. I just want to breathe.

Like actually breathe you know?

I want to breathe the way I do when I first heard 5SOS's song cover of I Miss You +Rain. I love that song. It's like a broom and sweeps away all the cobwebs and dust cluttered in my mind. It makes me dream of blue skies and meadows worth frolicking in. The kind not filled with snakes and snapping turtles.

Those are really hard to find nowadays though.

I was faced with some bad snapping turtles today. Good lord do I hate people...

I just feel that everlasting heaviness on my eyelids, you know?

Like sleep is a curse and giving in to it will only make it worse.

Like a sleep is the Siren's song and I'm a sailor that didn't think to block my ears before passing by the rock where my death awaits. I feel like it's slowly consuming me. Not that I'm going to commit suicide or anything, I have too much self-respect for that.

I'm also not saying that people who have committed suicide have no self-respect...

*Sigh*

In this world, we can never win.

It's an everyday battle between life and death and some people don't even realize it.

The people that are currently "YOLO"ing right now, drinking alcohol and having sex...

The people who are driving home late from work just craving their loving bed that is only a few miles away.

When suddenly, a semi truck doesn't see that one person... Alcohol poisoning is in the midst of that person having to much fun... Then there's STD's...

We have to try though.

That's the point of life.

Many mistakes, no regrets....

Right?

xx
April 15th, 2014 at 03:53am