What Do You Guys Think About Band Tattoos?

I'm very curious to know what my fellow Mibbians think about getting a band's logo or album cover tattooed on their body? Or a lyric.

I recently got a piece of Motionless in White's cover art from their album Creatures tattooed on my thigh and I absolutely love it. but there have been people who have taken the time to tell me they disagree with my choice to get that as a tattoo.

I wasn't really offended because it's my body and my money that I earned myself without anyone's help. I was kind of laughing though in their face because they were so dead set against it they thought their negativity was going to persuade me to get it removed or something.

I don't think I need to defend my tattoo to anyone but here it goes:

1. I do not have the band's name associated with the tattoo. It's simply one of the ravens, zombie hand, and branches from the cover.

2. It is also a representation of my love for Edgar Allen Poe.

3. It was done in a tasteful area.

4. Anyone who is a die hard MIW fan would know and appreciate my tattoo for what it was.

But anyway I was wondering if anyone has a band's logo, symbol, album, or even a lyric tattooed on their body? I'm a huge tattoo enthusiast I love everything about them. So please feel free to comment with pictures of your tats!
April 15th, 2014 at 04:30pm