My First

I decided to make my first blog entry, now on what I am yet to really decide. Perhaps I shall just ramble about what I've been doing on Mibba since I have joined. Now I know, it's a bland subject, most of which would hardly care, but I have to start off somehow.

I first joined to put up a couple of my poems, of course they aren't really that good and some make no sense at all, but then I branched off a little and began to read other works of poetry. I haven't started any stories or involved myself with the forums but, you know, baby steps. Oh, as well as submitting a few poems, I've also set up my profile, made it pretty with a lovely pre-made.

That's about it for my Mibba life. Since I feel the need to actually type more I suppose I will move on to my life on the outside of the internet (the outernet?). I've been rewatching Lost on Netflix, I've never really noticed how crazy it got towards the later seasons, it's becoming more and more difficult to keep up with, but that's the glory of Netflix, I can always go back and rewatch it I suppose.

As for school, I will be graduating this year, hopefully. I need to get my grades up, but like any typical teenage male I guess I could care less for having to study (I mean, I know that's bad, but honesty is the best policy). Regardless, I know I will be okay, and I know I will pass.

Anyway, I feel like that should be all for now. There is only so much rambling I can put into one entry, huh? Ah well, I may write again during the week.
April 16th, 2014 at 12:59am