New Products

So i am going to try to a couple of reviews on products that I like and i hope anyone that reads this will too.

One of the products that I want to talk about is the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss. Its AMAZING. I love the EOS lip balms just like almost every else but this lip butter is great. I have been using it for about a month now and my lips are so soft and smooth. I totally recommend this to anyone, wanting to try a new lippy product.
The next one is Garnier Moisture Rescue gel-cream for normal to combo skin. I have really bad oily skin especially in the warmer weather. I have worn this in the winter and loved the way it made my skin feel. I get really bad dry patches on my cheeks under my eyes. And this cleared it right up and fast. If you are going to use this with makeup I would wait about 10 minutes before applying ur primer and foundation. I for one when I use this I don’t need to use a primer because it smooth’s out the texture of my skin.

The Second face product that I want to talk about is the new or newish Maybeline Baby Skin. This product is so great. I used to use the L’oreal Magic Perfecting Base which I do like. It does evens out my skin, but it is in a glass jar and is tinted pink. Which , I personally feel, makes my complexion a bit more pink. The Maybeline Baby Skin is packaged in a squeeze tub ( very hygienic ) and is clear. This product is very easy to travel with and to use. I use about a half of a dime sized amount for my face. I first place small dots of it on my cheeks, forehead, and neck. Then I blend it into my skin with my fingers.

The final product has been a holy grail for me for about two years now. And that says a lot for my, because I like to switch hair products. It is the IT’S A 10 MIRCALE LEAVE-IN PRODUCT (conditioner). I love love love this product so much. I have gone through one small travelers text size. And I ended up getting another because I love it so much. The small ones cost 18 dollars to where the larger ones cost to near 40 at certain retailers. Yes I know I spent 36 on to small things when I could get the larger one. I do agree with you but with me this lasts me about a year and a half. Im on my second one right now which I purchased in late june of last year. So the 18 dollars doesn’t really hurt me when I get a long use out of it. I love the fact that it tames my wild curly frizzy hair and protects it from my hair dryer and flat iron. Which are must have staples in my hair routine.

So guys ,that is my short review on these amazing products that I have been using. Remember what works on me may or may not work on you. Thanks for reading.
April 16th, 2014 at 06:05am