Lonely Days and Starry Nights (Very important blog for the readers of this story.)

Alright guys, as you know this is the last installment of the story. However I've been tapping my pen against my paper with ideas for Amery and Chris. I don't feel like they're completely finished.

However I would like to know if you guys think I should go through with it. Because I would really love to continue on with the story but if I do another one. It's going to be more focused on their Children and what it's like to grow up as incubus royalty. I'm telling you I think this one is going to be fun, and interesting.

It will still be told through Amery's eyes, but at the end of my current installment time will have passed by at least five years. It's going to be focused around Caleb's human and demon schooling, more of the patriarchal society of the incubus culture will be revealed too.

Rain will also be heavily focused on; as well as Chris and Amery's dynamic as parents and of course their problems as a couple.

So as always I am asking for a vote, because I don't want to put this story out if you guys aren't interested. You all know that you play a great role in my stories, and while I write for myself I also write to entertain at the same time. So if anyone's bored I don't want to continue on.

I'll let a good thing die.

So please comment with your vote of yes or no.

Thanks guys I love you all! Can't wait to hear from all of you! =)
April 16th, 2014 at 07:03am