Vegetarianism

This entry is not to offend or convince anyone of anything. But you don't know how fucking much people question so much when you tell them that you're something like vegetarian.

I've recently acquired some new friends and while they're all fun and all that, they can be pretty ignorant. So me and my friend sit in a corner, we CLEARLY want to be excluded from society and all that but then a herd of people just come at us and start asking us all these questions. They are aware that I am a vegetarian.

See from where I'm from being a vegetarian is highly unusual so you're the equivalent of an extra terrestrial if you ever become one where I live.

So they ask all of these questions like, "Oh my god, like I would never survive if I never ever ate meat", "Where do you get your protein?" Jesus

"If we had a penny for every time some meathead asked us ‘So where do you get your protein?’ we’d be richer than Oprah." - Skinny Bitch

My life revolve solely on this quotation. I feel like I need to carry a blowout poster or a power point to explain this to people.

I'm not actually mad that they ask these things, I mean, I understand and I try my best to answer them as plainly and as easily as I can.

But when some religious bloke goes up to me and says that, "Oh I think that animals were made by God so we can consume them." It doesn't have to be necessarily about God, just plain old, "Animals were made to be eaten."

Like what? Excuse you. First of all, did God tell you that? Do you have the right to tell me the purpose of God's creations now? If I told you right now that God made you to go and jump off a bridge would you?

Now, if you're going to show me some sort of verse in the bible that says that we are in fact made to eat animals, in what context does it say that?

I'm not gonna go and convince you to be a vegetarian or anything. But I just hate it when people ask you such things. As a human sensible being, when a question is asked you can easily tell what intentions a person has; it may be to contradict you, make fun of you or just to be purely sarcastic.

Come on people, it is 2014. Can't we all just respect other people's beliefs already? We've gone through so much as a species. We've never changed. The only thing that has changed is that there is someone holding all the power and calling all the shots.

And even if you were to speak out what ever you believe in to persuade people, it wouldn't really matter.

It is because everyone believes that they are right.

Haha well this entry was shit. But whatever as long as I got these thoughts out. Bye

LotsaLoveandShitXOXOXO
April 16th, 2014 at 04:05pm