Do You Like Tyler Hoechlin or Sebastian Stan?

For some reason, spring has brought not only somewhat warm weather (it was almost 80 Sunday then it snowed yesterday - love the midwest) but numerous story ideas to my little noggin. Like, you have no idea. Unless you're Noelle or Dominique who I have been complaining to for the past couple weeks about how my mind just will not shut up. So, basically, I just wanted to share with you my four new ideas. YOU HEARD ME RIGHT - FOUR.

Oh, and any 1D fans or fans of my 1D stories specifically, yeah I'm sorry but I'm so far over them it's not even funny. There is a very good chance those stories are about to get axed. I'm seriously trying to finish them but the chances of that happening anytime soon are slim to none. I think I just like realized how much older than them I am and how much I prefer older men because I just can't right now. I do sincerely and deeply apologize. I'm trying. But I'm the type of writer that has to write what I'm feeling and what I'm feeling is Sebastian Stan and Tyler Hoechlin (amongst a few others).

Hey all you Tyler fans --
Image


1. I sincerely want to do a Teen Wolf story for the one and only Derek Hale. The problem? I haven't seen a single mother effing episode and Netflix is a trollop and took it down. But, I heartell they are putting it back up and I'm hoping it's soon or I'll just invest in Hulu and binge watch for a month or something because I already have an idea and everything.
So, you might find yourself asking at this point in time - so why do you need the show if you have an idea? Well, don't you worry - I'm going to answer that. I have this thing where I have to get characters right or I hate everything. It's why I'm rewatching Vampire Diaries to work on my Klaus and Stefan stories. I get so OCD about it that it's not even funny. And I literally know nothing about the majority of the characters on TW so I really need to watch the show. Also, I need to know when my plot will work within the plot they've already got going on. Ja feel?
Now you might find yourself wondering what my idea is. You know I got your back. Let me lay it down for you --
The Nature of War - I'm only going to give you a little teaser because why ruin everything, you know? The girl is a Magi, which is a real thing but I'm putting my twist on it. Look them up - they are seriously rad. There will be magic, bloodshed, and a psycho hussy trying to sacrifice one of our beloved wolves. And, obviously, a lot of brooding Derek Hale and hot passion. Sound like something interesting? I've got a lot planned out for this. Once I can watch the show, I'll probably start writing.

2. Stay with me, another Tyler story but this time it's an original and he's a face claim for the main fella. Now, bear with me here, because the plot is going to sound a little cliche more than likely and you'll have a lot of questions but I'm studying to be a teacher so answering them is literally what I'll be spending my life doing assuming I can get a job.
The setting is LA and a very small town in Maine. Child actor grown up into Hollywood starlet (a made up one, face claim - Emma Watson because hello she is stunning and I love her) gets cheated on by her second famous boyfriend in a row - very publicly and humiliatingly - so she tells her parents hey, look, I need a few months off and I'm going as far from LA as possible and winds up in a very tiny town on the coast of Maine at a B&B where a strikingly handsome and buff young handyman works. Romance, drama, small town charm and a lot of colorful characters.
You might be all like - yo, he's an actor, why not just do a Tyler story? Remember what I said? I'll answer that for you ... because I think that would be more expected and I like the idea of the girl being the starlet so I can make him a strong handyman who wears flannels and a tool belt. Because, yeah ... do I need to explain that one?
On the Seaside is going to be probably my only truly just romance story. I mean there will be comedy and drama but I feel like in most of my stories something else is going on but in this is mainly a love story. I had to since my other Tyler story is going to be so intense haha.

All right all you Sebastian lovers --
Image
JUST WHAT EVEN??


1. I made the grave mistake of going to see the new Captain America movie. No, it wasn't bad. I loved it. But it also inspired a two-part Bucky Barnes story. I don't normally do sequels (hello, I have never done them ever) but this one requires two parts. I'm going to tell you this now so I don't get hate when part one ends. We all know what happens to Bucky in the first movie but in case you are not a Captain America fan and you don't - do not read this story. Spoilers all over the place. Although, at this point, unless you live under a rock I think you know the story.
First part takes place in the early 1940s (circa the first movie). Now, my bachelor's degree is in history so I'm kind of picky about some details but I am not perfect. I'm trying to get things right with this one, but luckily researching WWII is like the easiest thing on the planet. So is researching Captain America so needless to say I have already plotted this entire story out and written a few chapters.
So, why am I not posting it yet? Great question -- I think I want to write at least half of it before I start posting as well as plot out at least the first half of the sequel which will be exponentially harder than this one was. But, I can assure you, that if all goes according to plan I will be posting it very soon. I'm impatient and depending on how much feedback I get for this I may post it before I do those things.
Miles Away -- because Bucky is the cutest thing ever. Especially in that uniform. YUM.

2. Another original - sense a pattern here? - with dear Seb as my leading man. Because duh, that's what this blog is all about. To combat the complex nature and action packed Bucky story, I again needed something a little more chill and more romantic (though trust me that first part of Bucky is supremely romantic). But, this one is not just a straightforward romance - there is definitely a lot of drama and sadness going on. It'll be intense in a different, more realistic, way. It also deals with some very touchy subjects - death and illness and loneliness - so I understand if this one won't be that popular.
Heartbeats takes place in another small town but on the west coast up in Washington. I don't want to give anything away here because a lot will be happening early on to explain some things anyway but I've been working with the plot on this one so I've got a lot of stuff planned. I can tell you that Sebastian (whose character is named Asher) is an ex-soccer player. Hot right? I thought so, too.

I've been super into real simple layouts lately. I used to have so many things going on that it's kind of nice just making it easy and basic. I'm into it. Anyways, after that pointless rambling and super long story backgrounds, I would really love to hear from you if you are interested in reading any of these four stories and, if so, which you are most excited about.

I would also just like to hear from you. How is your day going? Anything fun or exciting happen to you lately? How's the weather there? Any big summer plans you are super stoked about? Any boys catching your eye lately? Buy any cute clothes lately to get ready for warmer weather? What movies are you looking forward to this year and what bands are you super into right now? Tell me something about you. Anything at all. Let's all be better, closer friends. You're gorgeous. Have a rad day.

Thanks for reading, as always. You're precious little ducks.
xoxo, Erin
April 16th, 2014 at 04:23pm