So I Just Placed My Very First Order Online

And I just actually capitalized my title which was a hassle. what happens if I keep not doing that? will i eventually get banned if Mods have to correct me all the time?

anyways so yeah I have not had Pizza Hut in years Not since probably before I was a teenager. It was so long ago it seems and there is one near my house but I never bothered getting anything from them.

Then some weeks ago I saw some Pizza Hut boxes in the kitchen. My sister went and got some and so i finally decided to try it out. Try it out being placing my order online.

I just want the bread sticks. That was my most favorite thing to eat there. I loved it and the sauce. Oh man! My childhood.......good times....good times.

So i just placed my order but they don't open until; eleven so i set the carryout time to noon. That should give hem enough time yes? What do you think? Go in, check their online orders and make my sticks!

YUMMY! I can't wait!!! And they don't take payments online either so that's good. I mean it's only four bucks but you know just in case there is any confusion in some way at least I won't be cheated out of money.

Anyways....awful lot of hoopla over Mibba huh?
April 16th, 2014 at 04:45pm