Feelings and Stories 411

Hey everyone!

Well first off I want to say I haven't been active on Mibba for the past one or two months so I am very lost with the whole Mibba vs. members issue about the new rules and whatnot. I've read some of the blogs to understand and I think I do. I'm not stating anything about it because right now I have nothing to say concerning that subject.

I needed a break from the site and from writing. I had no more motivation to write after I felt used by certain people who I thought wanted to be friends with me but only wanted something out of that "friendship". Don't get me wrong I've met some great people on here but only as a readers basis of my stories or the other way around. I thought some wanted to be my friend but I was completely wrong.

I am very thankful to those who loyally read my stories and without hypocrisy post a comment or sends me a message just saying hello, how has your day being? type of people.

I'm trying to get back into writing little by little until I get my full motivation on the road. I really doubt I'm going to receive any feedback for this post but that's OK. I just wanted to let those who I admire and those that like my stories what was happening. They deserve it because it was not fair to let them down in not updating. I'm sorry for that.

Rebellious was updated today and I will continue to update this story often since I already wrote it three years ago. I'm just trying to improve it to make it better.

Size Doesn't Matter is my baby. This story will be coming to an end soon around chapter 40 or more. I'm still thinking about writing a sequel or not. I have the plot of it in my head and I guess it depends in the readers and the way this one ends. I'm not sure yet.

At the moment I'm not thinking of new full chapter-ed stories until I finish Size Doesn't Matter. I do have some one shots I have been working on quite sometime but I haven't had the time on actually finishing or posting them. So let's see what happens. Let's see if there is more of RP coming or not.
April 16th, 2014 at 06:47pm