I Need to Get New Friends

Sometimes I like the people I talk to, but most of the time I want to shake them so hard maybe it will get rid of some of the stupid inside them.

I really need to get new friends.

I share little to no interest with any of my friends anymore. I don't care about parties, or relationships, or gossip, or clothes. I care about my dogs and obsessing over my favorite bands.

None of them are motivated to even get out of high school. I guess the closest thing to my best friend if you could call her that is failing almost all her classes. I offer her help, I get help for her and I reteach the easiest lessons. She just doesn't care that the only way she's getting out of high school and out of this small redneck town is with a good GPA. How can you go around life like that just not caring?

Most of my friends do a lot of drugs.......I'm the only one who doesn't. I don't see the appeal, but whatever floats your boat, right? Except now it's all they talk about. Its " who's gonna buy this " and " where can I get that." I just want a normal conversation with someone......

All of them are really self centered. As well. They think they're above everyone because of the music they listen to or the brand clothes or the places they get to go. They aren't better than the people the hate. They're exactly the same actually. They both go around acting like they know everything, then when they get hurt its a huge disaster and the world is ending. They think they can do no wrong, but you just being you is extremely flawed and that fitting in is better that having a personality.

who said that was okay?

Okay, I'm done ranting. I'm just ready to leave this. To leave it all behind. No one really wants me around anyways. I'm always the bad guy when they want to go do something incredibly stupid.

Seriously, im done.

bye.
April 17th, 2014 at 04:58am