gates guardian.

gates guardian. is actually one of my favourite writers on here, so when she entered my contest I freaked out for a moment haha. She's such a friendly person, so nice and what's more is that she's an amazing writer. If you haven't heard of her, nor read any of her stories, you're sorely missing out big time. Like, for real. I'm not even kidding here. I may be biased, but whatever.

Some of my all time favourite stories/one-shots of hers:

* Breaking the Rules of Bat Country. If you thought of a story that's filled with drama, sexual tension, romance and comedy featuring the men from Avenged Sevenfold, then you thought correctly. It's a story that will have you on the edge of your seat. Just, read it. If you already have, read it again. (P.S. I was Team!Brian from the start.)

* Breaking the Pact of Bat Country. Yes, the above mentioned story has a sequel (can I get a hell yeah). Again, I'm still so wonderfully Team!Brian haha. But seriously, the sequel is just as good as the prequel, if not better!

* Truth or Dare. Synyster Gates x Johnny Christ. Yes, that is right. It's a bloody good one-shot too, for someone who doesn't pair the two together, I freaking adored it! (I am a Brian girl at heart, so I would read any story that has him in it hah)

* More Than Friends. Because we all gotta give the gnome some loving sometime! Haha.
April 17th, 2014 at 09:19am