Motionless in White Monopoly?

Now I don't know if this is true or not. But lately I've been feeling like some people think my stories are becoming a monopoly over the MIW fan fiction on Mibba.

If some people feel that way I'm sorry that isn't my intention. I can not control what other people do. If people read my stories they read them, the same for them liking them.

I have nothing to do with how people react to my fiction. I only write to entertain and for myself. And if people like it that's awesome I'm not going to lie. But not once had I ever told someone not to read another Motionless story.

So please remain calm, I have nothing personal against anyone or their stories. I understand how protective an author can be when it comes to their work.

But know that anyone that decides to write about MIW that's their choice, no one is going to stop you. If you get discouraged that's on you. Not me, not the rest of the Mibbians. We can only do so much to help you. It's on you if you feel like taking your story down.

Motionless in White is my favorite band all my inspiration is emulated from them. So most of my stories are going to be about the sextet. That's not going to change.

The only thing I can tell you is: keep trying, write what you want and improve if you can. Because I'm not goin to stop writing my work.
April 17th, 2014 at 05:38pm