Sick. Happy. Annoyed.

Yeah I'm just a walking slew of emotions lately. I do this thing where I block out emotional pain like loss or things that make me sad til it builds up and I either cry or get highly agitated or annoyed. I was like that last night cause of the kitten that died. It finally hit me. I got frustrated, shed a tear but didn't full on cry. Honestly, I think it's just cause I'm exhausted.

I toss and turn during the night and I've had this cough cause of damn tickling in my throat. I've been sick with exhaustion, nausea and physical aches since Sunday and I know why but can't tell anyone. It's not pregnancy either even though I wish it was. Hopefully I get better soon. Otherwise I'll have to go to the doctor and I really don't need to spend cash on that.

In other news, I feel oddly better about Mibba right now. Not sure this feeling will last but I wanna be optimistic. I feel like some truths were finally brought to light and that some of the shit we've been holding in along time have finally been spoken about. I think some of us just wanted to be heard and to be told that we aren't the only ones experiencing travesties. It seems a lot of us aren't as angry. At least not the people I talk to which is several. I just feel like a weight has been lifted here.

The thing I'm annoyed about is...I waited a week for my manager to come back from vaca so I could tell her I'm stepping down from doing decorations or organizing crew parties. I told her someone threw all the decorations away. Her response was...."Well I wasn't here so....."

I mean really? Like I wasn't expecting her to go on a witch hunt to find the culprit and stone them but she could have acted a tiny bit shocked. It's just funny cause she does decorations too and when someone knocks them over or messes with them, she's quick to get riled up. Sigh. Work is actually going well aside from that, though. That makes me happy.

Hope everyone has a good Thursday!
April 17th, 2014 at 05:46pm