Stream of Consciousness.

Hi.

I'm kinda bored right now, so I thought I'd ramble and post a blog here, or as Grace Helbig would call it, do a stream of consciousness.

I don't even know if that's proper grammar.

But anyway, I'm actually supposed to be studying Physics right now; simple harmonic motion, to be exact. That topic is really bittersweet for me because it's one of the only ones that I truly understand, yet the variables are such a bitch. I kept on making mistakes between using angular frequency and the normal frequency when I calculate things. So my notes and exam practice questions are just sitting on top of my desk right beside my hand as I'm typing right now, along with some unnecessarily colourful highlighters and pens.

Yes, I'm one of those people who likes to keep their notes freakishly neat and colour-coordinated. It's so pointless.

Also, I realised that I freaking love emojis and stickers, especially in Line (I know right, way to change the topic from Physics to the cartoon form of human emotions).

Image

Look at those. Those are precious. I don't have to say anything anymore; I just send a string of stickers to whomever I'm talking to and my point will be covered.

I especially like the third one, that's my favourite. He (she?) looks so happy and satisfied and proud of his fart.

I'm so boooored though. It's 11 PM and I don't know what else to do because I'm not that sleepy yet.

Those of you who read my Awkward blog post earlier might be wondering, why don't you continue your series marathon? Well, because the website that I usually use to stream the episodes is acting up right now so I can't access it. I've been trying to refresh it every few minutes but nothing happens. Maybe it's trying to tell me to study.

Oh, I could write.

Yeah, maybe I should write an update.

Yeah, okay, that sounds good.

Edit: I'm so in love with my new blog layout. Every time I go to my blog post to make sure everything's alright, there's Ashton Irwin smiling his face off at me like nothing is wrong in the world. My baby.
April 17th, 2014 at 06:01pm