Spirit Animals | Tarot Cards | Messages | Auras

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about spiritual things. I'm not entirely sure what you'd call this whole thing. I'm so confused and so intrigued with it all. I feel like I've been getting signs and messages from things I can not see but can feel. I must admit, this could all sound quite crazy to someone who isn't open to these kind of things. I've always have been. I loved getting my palm read and having people read my Auras and read my Chakra's. It wasn't until recently, I've tapped into my inner realization of wanting to venture further into it.

I work with a woman who is very into the things I would love to get into. I always go to her and talk about what I've felt and what I think I've seen and she always seems to help me find the message. I'm a firm believer in ghosts, spirits, demons, etc. I've had encounters before. No one can deter my mind. I've been terrified of those kind of experiences but talking with this lady, she's opened my eyes that not everything is meant to be scary. Before we ever go to know each other, I had asked her what she thought my spirit animal was. We had talked briefly when she first started about them and I had a hint of what I thought I might be but just wanted to confirm it. She just stared at me for a little bit and nodded and said, "I see a black cat." I was stunned. Not only did I feel really strongly that I felt catlike but I own a black as night cat. I had asked her to elaborate and she went into detail. Basically picking my personality apart before she even knew me. Cat Totem's are typical physic and creative. I've had moments where I've been able to predict an outcome and it come true. But, that could be purely luck. I have had dreams that had come true, it's a weird experience. Something extremely exhilarating too. I've always been creative, art, music, etc. Anything that involved my hands, I could turn things into something else. I've always felt like I had a small touch with the spirit world, afterall, I always felt like I could sense a presence, but I could never see it.

A few nights ago, I felt a presence. Normally, I'd try to ignore it and try to occupy my mind on something else. Instead, I tried a different approach. I calmly closed my eyes, asking out loud what it wanted. The second after I asked, I was sent a vision. It was quick and weird. I saw a graveyard, it was foggy, and I saw a billowy shadow with it's head down, barely walking, it was more or so gliding. Seconds after my curtain rod to my window fell. Now that curtain rod has never fallen before. For once, I wasn't scared. Just confused. I'm not entirely sure I want to venture in that. It was the first time I've had anything like that happen. I didn't feel uncomfortable but I wasn't exactly comfortable with having a reaction to it.

I can see Aura's too. It doesn't happen all the time, but when I see them. I normally say something to that person. It could be that I'm really good at reading people too. Colors represent different things. For me, I haven't quite studied up what each colors mean. I normally just ask the lady and she'll always respond that she got the same color and what it means. The day after that encounter with the presence, I was spilling purple. She had told me she saw a lavender color floating around me and that meant spiritual. I had had an encounter with a spirit and she wanted to know what had happened. It's so interesting to me and I love it.

Tarot Cards were always something I've always wanted but were too afraid. There are so many different types and I had been itching to buy a deck of Witch cards. That was my inner Cat. Cat's are mysterious and are notorious for being affiliated with darker powers. I went against my inner self and purchased Earth and Energy. I had been given a Tarot reading, asking the deck a question and picking out cards after cards until I reached a good end to my answer. I had picked a total at random seven cards. It was mind blowing how it answered my question with how I truly felt about it. It just confirmed that I wasn't ready for whatever was to come.

Now, I know there are some non believers and that all of this can sound completely and utterly wrong and not true. But, I think when it comes to these kinds of things, you have to want to be believe in it. I feel like that is solely the only way you can connect with the spirit world. I just wanted to voice myself and see if there are any other people like me. People who are intrigued and have found that they posses a certain amount of ability to do these things or even more.

So tell me, what do you think about all of this kind of stuff. What do you think your spirit animal is and how you'd react if something sent you a vision?
April 17th, 2014 at 08:34pm