Just Covered in Bruises

I'm not even sure what happened and don't worry nobody has given me these bruises, well except me anyway. I have always been able to bruise easily and I'm not sure why. If you poke me in the same spot over and over again a bruise will show up. I know my legs are bruised and today i scraped my knee getting out of the van, also my back is bruised as well as my arms. I'm not sure why I bruise so easily maybe it's a skin problem.

If you guys might have an idea let me know. On a side note the book store in the city is closing so they are having amazing sales. I bought myself nineteen books and it only cost me thirty eight dollars. That is a good deal considering a book usually costs a minimum of ten dollars anyway. The store owner said when it get's closer to the closing date they have set then they are going to reduce all books down to a dollar.

This bookstore is amazing though it is five rooms packed full of books of all different kinds. The sales lady even said there was over one hundred seventy thousand books but of coarse since alot had sold there is way less then that. So I might go back when all books are a dollar. Chow everybody.
April 17th, 2014 at 11:52pm