I'm SO Done With Some People

TL;DR: People are stupid and have no respect, and I'm getting tired of it.
Okay, I only rant like this when I need to, it helps me de-stress and it keeps me from losing my cool or breaking down at school.
People need to understand I don't get angry or upset very easily. You can try all you want to annoy me, but 9 times out of 10, I laugh it off and "annoy" you right back. But when I seriously walk away from someone with the "I'm going to hit you" state of mind, something is wrong.
Anyone should be able to understand job lists. My siblings understood job lists when they were younger, an 18+ year old should be able to as well. You are assigned to a job, you do that job and move on if needed. We don't need 3 people in the dish area. We need the 2 assigned on floors to do their job, not 1.
As a sous chef, when I ask you to move on and do your job, NICELY, I expect you to as least acknowledge the fact that I mean it, that I'm not trying to make you do something you weren't assigned to do when class started.
It bothers me even more when you say "Okay, I'll get a broom" after a minute of trying to argue and talking about me "behind my back" (I may be partially deaf, but I can still hear you from five feet away) and you DON'T come back after a few minutes (the brooms are outside, like three steps from where she was), that gets bothersome.
Eating EVERYTHING in the kitchen while we are trying to make things, is annoying. Like, we are trying to assemble personal sized cakes and have a limited amount of space to do it, DO NOT push your way in the area to EAT when the time to get them in the fridge is nearing quickly.
Also, to have the NERVE to turn to me and say, in a confronting/prissy tone, "And what have you done?" I did more than you. I cleaned tables, shelving, made sure everything was in it's place, that we didn't need to order anything and did my other sous chef job of recording temps and making sure everyone was doing their job. I did more today than you have in a month. Don't you DARE question my ability to clean and get my job done when you sit around, talk behind EVERYONES back to EVERYONE else and do nothing productive until the last minute.
Respect is a mutual thing. You respect me, I respect you. You treat others as you want to be treated and when they break the rules and still talk to you like a civil human being, you should consider doing the same.
If you made it this far, I'm sorry. I needed to get this out

xxBambi
April 18th, 2014 at 12:40am