9 More Days Til I See Avenged Sevenfold in Concert.

Yep I can't wait. It's been almost 3 years since I've seen them so this is nice. This is also my mom's first time seeing them, she's really excited even if she sarcastically shows it. She does really like the band and isn't just going because of me. Besides we had fun last year at Welcome to Rockville. It's a nice bonus that a band we mutually like is going to be there. I just hope her boyfriend, who is coming with us, understands what he's about to get himself into. He doesn't listen to this music and I don't think he's a fan of big crowds; so he's basically fucked because both of us aren't leaving til we see Avenged Sevenfold. I've trained my momma so well. She loves the band and actually has favorite members. And yes, she knows all of them. Ok just not Arin but that'll change, I promise.

So I've got the apartment to myself this weekend. Sound cool, right? It would be if I could blast music but I can't. My speakers died on my computer. UGH. Hopefully I can get them replaced soon. So I'm going to just sit on the couch and watch Netflix. Maybe I'll write but mostly just enjoy having the house to myself.

I might spend my weekend on AO3 because of Deadpool fics. I don't know I'm really in a Deadpool mood, which is weird. It's also random. I really want to do a DC/Marvel crossover fic with Harley Quinn and Deadpool. Maybe if I get a really good idea that'll happen.

Ok now I'm rambling and straying away from Avenged Sevenfold lmao. Anyway, A7X, nine days, can't wait. Seeing them in concert is always amazing. I also can't wait to see Volbeat too. Oh and Fozzy and Devour the Day! So I end the blog right here. Peace out girl(and boy) scouts!
April 18th, 2014 at 01:49am