Boring Blog is Boring

So its almost ten p.m. Im waiting for the Simpsons to come on and my burritos to finish baking, yes Im baking burritos. We don't have a microwave yet and Im starving and yeah. My BF has been sleeping since five and I napped until 8 so now Im wide awake with nothing to do.

I have a wifi sensor and flash drive coming in the mail by Saturday so Ill be setting my computer up soon, hopefully. And from there Ill write out When Night Falls again. I tried emailing my beta but its been a week and no reply so I don't really have a choice if I want to story to go where I want it to go.

Anyways is this 100 words? I don't think so. So Ill update on my Gizmo. I got him fixed before we moved and its just horrible. I feel bad, i understand WHY we fix animals but honestly I think it has its moments of inhumanity. Its an open wound with no stitches, they didn't give me any pain med to administer to him and how doped out he was when I got him terrified me. His eyes were wide and dilated and he was curled in a ball, shaking. I hated it so much. And to top it off he hated me for putting him in the carrier. He doesn't like small spaces (my cats broken, I know.) and for the first week we moved he wouldn't move from under the bed except to eat and use his box. He's out now but won't leave the room. But he's good now, i think he's getting used to having no balls.
April 18th, 2014 at 07:06am