Wisdom Teeth Are Out Baby!

So on Thursday I got my wisdom teeth out and am I glad. They were being such a pain like the whole week before the surgery. And can I just say I HATE needles. I never had a needle like that before, and apparently I have tiny deep veins so the doctor had to stab me like five times before he could find a vein to work and even then the needle was just barely long enough. Like serious they tried to place the needle in my wrist and now I have this huge bruise right there.

Other than that the surgery went really well. I didn't need stitches or anything and then when I woke up I was completely alert which is something the doctor said was really amazing. Normally people cry or act weird, the only thing weird that I said was the gauze made me look like a walrus which it did since it was sticking half way out of my mouth like tusks.

Now I'm just resting some more, I've been sleeping so much, and my mouth is so sore, and the medicine is making me a little nausea but other than that I'm doing really well you guys. Except for me being cold, but I think it's more my house in general then my being on medicine. So yeah... I'm off to eat some soup and sleep off another pill.

Love ya guys <3
April 18th, 2014 at 05:53pm