Go Silently into the Night, Hateful People!

I will not waste a blog telling you guys how ridiculous I find all this uproar about blogs, story deletion and rule changes. I have seen users use this as a chance to moan, because frankly that's all I ever see them do and it's become tiring and boring to see. We are here to write and I think the staff and Admin's do a great job at keeping this site professional and in check. I have no problems with everything that's been going on, but hey, that could be because I don't find the smallest thing's to complain about and just like to get on with things. I think a few people should stop complaining and just leave, because I know myself and a few others are sick of seeing the same blogs about how you hate this site now.

Go silently into the night, hateful people!

But onto more positive things.
Have you guys seen the new One Direction music video to You and I? Whoa, it's pretty clever and I like the simplicity of it (minus the awesome effects that were probably far from simple to do) and because it's just focusing on them. I'm glad they chose to do this song next because it was one of my favourite's from the album.

Here it is if you fancy a look.

So yes, I'm a happy girl and not to mention I'm off to London again tomorrow. I'm taking my Grandma to see The Jersey Boy's in theatre. I love Frankie Valli and The Four Season's music, so it'll be pretty cool to see a whole show dedicated to their music. As well as that, I am booked to go see We Will Rock You again, but this time with my family. The show is closing end of May, so my parent's were eager to take my sister to see it. If you love Queen and their music, I recommend booking tickets now before the show ends.

And as for my stories, I have recently been having trouble getting onto a laptop. Mine is just ridiculous and keeps crashing, so I use my sister's; but since she is a GSCE student at the moment, she is always using it for school work. I'm planning on getting a new one soon, but for now I have to handle small intervals at a time. But the good news is, I have put all my stories on a memory stick and I'm currently at my dads house, and since he is at work, I have access to his computer all day. So I shall be writing and updating tonight hopefully.
April 18th, 2014 at 06:01pm