You & I Music Video Live Commentary

HOLY FUCK ONE DIRECTION'S YOU & I MUSIC VIDEO IS UP.

Just an hour ago, that is. (Thank you Lina for letting me know, I owe you. I kinda do.)

So, of course, I'm gonna watch it while writing a live commentary here, and of course I'm not gonna have proper spelling and/or capitalisation so if this is going to be deleted then be it because I just need to let my feelings out.

Ok here it goes I'm pressing play.

HOLY FUCK NIALL'S HAIR WHY. Still gorgeous tho he's still gorgeous in that grey sweater.

HE TURNED INTO LIAM.

With the beard. That freaking beard is so foxy. And girl that jaw, don't even get me started on that jaw. And of course quiff game is strong as always.

AND INTO HARRY OMFG THIS IS GENIUS OMG

Okay it's only the first minute and this is probably one of my favourite videos of theirs okay.

And still even with the sweater and the jeans, Harry's boxer is still visible only god knows how.

Zayn is such a beautiful human being. I don't know how I didn't realise that until now.

Louis' hair is getting longer and longer??? He looks even more like a legit Vogue model though. Perfect.

A close up to Harry's face = a full HD view of Harry's green eyes. Do you know how does that make my stomach feel???

THIS MUSIC VIDEO IS THE BEST OF THEIRS OKAY correction -- not one of my favourites, this is my favourite video of theirs.

Fuck this is really good guys

Guys they all look amazing and stupidly handsome and inhumanely perfect in those grey sweaters my cheeks are burning I can feel it

Okay, Mibbians, I've just been mind-freaking-blown and now I'm gonna go watch it again because I was a bit distracted by the blog-writing.

Seriously, my favourite music video of them ever. I'm not even biased (okay maybe slightly). Recommended x1000000.
April 18th, 2014 at 07:00pm