I Think I'm Going to Leave Soon.

The only issue is that I’m involved in a handful of group writes and don’t want to bail on them until they’re finished.

Maybe I’ll only stick around for that reason.

I don’t know.

A lot has been said in the last few days and I’ve managed to stay out of it. There’s nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said, and I feel like adding fuel to the fire at this point is just beating a dead horse. And it’s a shame, because just like Quizilla back in the day, I really do enjoy this place most of the time. I’ve collaborated with some really talented people and I’ve read some really incredible stories. I became as involved with the staff as I felt comfortable being. I started as a Beta Reader (which I was just removed from) and I joined the Magazine as an Editor. Both of those things are/were really fun, especially as a journalism student.

But that’s about where it stops. There are a lot of problems here (most of which I don’t feel like addressing because I don’t have the time or energy to engage in a comment debate) and it’s just not fun anymore.

So…yeah. Aside from any group writes I’m involved in (Fatal Dose, Transcontinental Overload, Not My Type) I won’t be updating anymore. I’ll stick to my obligations as a Magazine Editor and probably post in the forums now and then, but that’s it.

I'm still undecided on if I'll post my stories anywhere else. I really like Archive of Our Own but I'm not too sure about posting there. I don't know. I'll make another blog if this is the case.

If anyone wants to keep in touch, I’m really only active on Twitter and occasionally on Tumblr. Feel free to follow. Let me know you’re from Mibba and I’ll most likely follow you back.
April 18th, 2014 at 08:33pm