You and I Music Video

I just...

Can't...

Fucking...

Breathe...

Have you ever watched a One Direction video and at random moments when something they do catches your attention, you just inhale a breath so deeply you feel like your lungs are going to concave and fold into themselves? Yeah me too!!

They're just getting so old...but in a good way. They've grown up! They make money writing and singing music. They're a goddforfreaking MANband now.

All they really had to do for this video was walk down a boardwalk and sing and have fun and guess what?? WE LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!

I just wanted to consume the video and swallow it into my belly that only digests boyband-related stuff.

Like, did anyone notice the part in the beginning when Liam ran his fingers through his hair??? THE FEELSSSS.

Or how about when there was a zoom-in on Harry's face?? FUUUUCCCCKKKKK. I'm a Harry girl so that part I burst into tears...I am seriously typing this with blurry eyes.

I hate to admit something, but I just now watched the video even though it came out 11 hours ago.

I haven't really been all that up to date with One Direction anymore because...well I'm not sure why. I have been more focused on obsessing over other stuff I guess like 5SOS and The Fault In Our Stars...

Anyway, that doesn't mean I'm no longer a Directioner or anything I just don't follow their every move anymore...5SOS has taken that slot.

I still love them and everything, you should see my walls in my room!! There's ALOT of 1D pictures.

xx
April 19th, 2014 at 05:14am