What Else is New?

I still have the 3 wheeled truck mentioned in my previous blog. It is still 3 wheeled and I HATE this!

Seriously, I was supposed to get a new car through my mother who then decided NOPE! Not gonna happen. You're gonna deal with the sh*tty truck! At least she is paying to fix it because I cannot afford to get it repaired for a FOURTH time. Le sigh...

I've a coworker who tries to get me in trouble at every turn. I thought that maybe it wasn't him when I talked to him about people in the deli saying I don't work, all I do is talk to my boyfriend who works in the department near us. I mean, he acted really nonchalant and didn't even put up one of those obviously innocent fronts. Well SOMEONE is well practiced in the art of playing innocent! We had a small dispute over what time the slicers were to be shut down (i know this is already sounding ridiculous. try having gone through it). Department Manager says 8, but our other manager says 9. Store manager says 9. I have our Department Manager call and he tells me slicers at 8 and hot case a 9. "Well I knew you'd call the one who told you that. I think its best to ask a manager." You know what? Fine, we'll ask a manager. OUR manager. Here's my favorite word. NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! He goes and gets the nighttime manager who has NO authority over us and he says it all shuts down at 9. Well, I talk to the manager who actually is the deli/bakery/produce boss and she says the same as what I was already told by our department manager. The whole time, I'm trying to say I'm going to talk to said D.M. (no not dungeon master) not to ask him what to do or get mad at him. I'm not mad at him. I'm trying to keep him out of trouble as we already have a bunch of it headed our way tomorrow for a messy backroom left by the morning people. But every word I try to get out is run over by both my coworkers. I can't say things fast. I end up stuttering or losing my train of thought. Sometimes I pause to make sure I say things right and not screw what I'm trying to say up. I've told them this. I swear people think I'm just playing sometimes when I try tell them I have problems speaking. Not a real impediment. My mind (as bad as this sounds) is just slow paced. I don't like it myself, but if I get ahead of myself I screw up. Simple as that.

Anyways, I think that's it for today's rant. On a new topic, I am getting a new cat. She's a ten year old Siamese who is being bullied by the boy cats at the home she is at. My boy cat is fixed and de-clawed and so is this new cat so I figured they'd make a good pair. My cat, Fasa, is a bit lonely as it is and I'd rather he leave my blankets and stuffed animals alone. Yes, I'm 21. Yes, I still have stuffed animals. I only sleep with two of them because my boyfriend bought them as Valentine's gifts.

Okie, I'm off for the night.

OH! How is everyone by the way? Who has seen Divergent? No spoilers if you have, just tell me if it goes well enough with the book to be considered!
April 19th, 2014 at 07:43am