So, I'm Experimenting.

I made on account on Ao3 (here) and I'm still getting used to it. I've already posted a short story and it already has more words than a lot of my chapters here whoops.

I also made an account on fictionpress (here) and I'm still getting used to that too.

I'm not leaving Mibba or anything; I've seen Mibba go through too much shit to leave. I just want to open my writing out to a wider audience, especially since my writing is super short. I know that quite a few people on here have said that they don't like short chapters because they think it equals laziness or whatever, and I respect that. But as someone who writes short stories I want to spread them, y'know?

But going back to fun me, I ate the abominayo with two cans of tuna and it was okay. I guess. According to Made it's Luhan's birthday, so happy birthday Luhan. Also, I talked to Adida for the first time last week since she became so busy. At least I'll be able to fangirl over the newest RuroKen instalment when it's released and subbed for me to watch.

I'm tired but I can't sleep lol haha.

edit: I made my first ever gif today !!! Well, proper gif. It's taken from Screw's PV for Fugly (join the fandom club lol). I had to make it using gimp though, so that sucks, and gimp gifs always turn out super grainy sigh. Tell me what you think though !!!!

Image
April 19th, 2014 at 05:49pm