Possible Name Change/ Opinions?

Hola mibba! :D How are you guys today? Hopefully, you're doing well, aside from the things going on right now, mainly the Sewol ferry that sunk. Speaking of which, is there anything new on that? The last I heard, they'd gotten to the 3rd and 4th floors.

Anyways, on to other things. :)

I've been Symbiont for over a year, or at least, almost a year now and that's the longest I've gone without changing my username (aside from mibba spirit days). I don't know if I'm going to or not, but I'm between two usernames: Dissident Aggressor and Obscene Queen.

I dunno. Like I said I may or may not change it. I may even change it to something completely different than what I have hear. What do you guys think?

~

So, I don't think many of you have seen this, but I've got a story that I've been working on called Angel of Retribution and before I go any further, I'd really like some opinions because there's a very specific feeling that I'm trying to get across within the first few chapters (not including the prologue) and I would like to see what you guys think before I continue it. If I don't get that certain feeling across in the beginning then the story plot will be very weak, and I don't want that. If you could just drop by and check that out real quick, and tell me what you think, that'd be cool. :)

~Breanna
April 19th, 2014 at 08:48pm