I Want to Go on a Road Trip!

So I'm reading this story and it's so cute! It's about this girl who one days decides to get on a bus and just go. She is sick of her life back at home and meet a guy on the bus and they click and just when they think they are going to go their separate ways in Wyoming, things change and they end up having this road trip together.

And along the way they become close and soon start dating. It's a pretty slow story. I'm on chapter thirty five and they finally became an item just a few chapters ago. It's really good and it;s making me want to go on a road trip!

They talk about just going away together and working at different places instead of doing what mainstream society wants and going to college, getting a job and working at it until you get old and die.

Ugh! I wish I could do that! Go on a road trip, pack some things and just go, roll down the windows and feel the breeze!

But i don't like driving for a long period of time and I don't like hot weather so i would need someone who likes to drive XD I'm such a mooch.

It's such a cute story! If you're interested it's called The Edge of Never.

Eh oh well. The closest I'll ever get to a road trip is GTA San Andreas. And if Cinderella and The Little Mermaid weren't coming on today, I'd play it now. But i can wait.
April 19th, 2014 at 09:30pm